We Glorify God by
Gathering, Growing, Giving, and Going.
Plan your visit – we’d love to have you!
SERVICE TIMES & LOCATION
Sundays: 8:30 & 11:00 am
Sundays: 9:45 am
106 East Lampkin St. Starkville, MS 39759
8:30 & 11:00 am Worship Services
February 19 | 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm | Children’s Building Room 215
Whether you have recently become a member of FBC, are interested in joining, or would just like to know more about who we are as a church, then Starting Point is for you. Pastor Chip will share a few key things about the church; who God is and what it means to follow Him; what we believe as a church; and what we expect from you as a church member as we Gather, Grow, Give, Go. At the conclusion, there will be an opportunity to become a member of the church. Our next quarterly Starting Point class is scheduled for Sunday, February 19 at 4:00 pm in Children’s Building Room 215.
Kids who have completed Kindergarten – 5th Grade are invited to attend Pine Cove’s Camp in the City this summer. Camp will take place June 19-23. Scholarships are provided through the link. Spots fill up quickly, so register soon!
- Preschool M3 & Stark Kids | CB 1 & 2 | 5:45 PM
- Youth Worship | WAREHOUSE OC | 6:00 pm
- Celebration Choir | 5:45 pm | Choir Room
- Coffee in the Commons for Adults | 5:45 pm
- Chapel Prayer | 6:00 pm | FBC Chapel
- Co-ed Adult Discipleship Study | Ray Building Room 203 | 6:00 pm
- Women’s Discipleship Study | Ray Building Room 306 | 6:00 pm
- Men’s Discipleship Study | Ray Building Room 209 | 6:00 pm
This is a collaboration of local churches to reach kids in our community. In addition to our speaker, Rusty Parsons, we will have a high-energy worship sessions, small groups, games and more! This is an event your 1st-6th Grader will not want to miss!